Loving this Easy Sheet-pan recipe under 45 minutes featuring crispy chicken legs. It’s all about that minimum ingredient, preparation and cooking time.
This recipe serves 1 but can easily be doubled or quadrupled for a family using bigger or double trays!
There’s NO right or wrong approach in my recipes! There is no rules as such – If you don’t like something change it to something you do!
What you’ll need for 1 serving:
• 2 chicken drumsticks (or thighs / legs)
• 1/2 each of red yellow green pepper
• few asparagus spears
• 1/2 avocado
• few cherry tomatoes
• fresh basil leaves
• 1 tsp cooking oil / fat – I used coconut oil
• spices – I used 1/2 tsp turmeric / 1 tsp cumin seeds mixed
1. Preheat oven to 200c
2. Prepare the peppers by slicing evenly so they are all the same size / shape
3. Add 1/2 the oil + cost the chicken thighs with the spice mix.
4. Add the tray to oven. Cook for 15 minutes.
5. Remove tray. Add the mixed bell peppers with other 1/2 of oil. Place tray back in oven for 10 minutes.
6. Remove tray. Now add the tomatoes. Return tray back to oven.
7. After 10 more minutes. Remove – add the asparagus. Cook for 5 minutes. Alternatively, switch the oven to a grill setting to crisp up the chicken skin on drumsticks.
8. Whilst all that is cooking. Smash up an avocado 🥑 with some lemon juice.
9. Remove sheet pan. Dollop the avocado on top. Season to taste with sea salt. Serve from the tray or plate or in your Tupperware!!!